We take the privacy of your Personal Data and other information seriously. Because of that, we have created this Policy. Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following CONTACT US link.
1. CONSENT. By using the Services or allowing someone to use the Services on your behalf, you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage in accordance with this Policy of any Personal Data or other information received by us as a result of such use. You have the right to refuse the use of Personal Data. However, refusing such use will render us unable to provide Services to you and cause the termination of your account.
2. SCOPE. This Policy applies to all domains owned by us and covers Personal Data, anonymous data collection, and aggregate reporting. “Personal Data” means is any information that is associated with your personal identity as explained further below.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
(a) PERSONAL DATA. Personal Data is collected from you when you voluntarily provide such information to us to utilize our Services. We collect and store Personal Data provided by you when you access our Services. This Personal Data includes: your name, age, zip code, email address, username, password, nationality or race, educational background, and financial information regarding your payment method (credit card information).
(c) DEMOGRAPHIC DATA. We reserve the right to collect demographic data from our Subscribers and to share this information with third parties. All demographic data will be collected and shared only in the aggregate, and no identifying or Personal Data will be used or shared in connection with the demographic data.
(d) THIRD PARTIES. We may allow third parties such as advertising companies to place ads on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies to gather information about Subscribers’ interaction with their advertisements. We do not share Personal Data with these companies.
4. OTHER PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY YOU. Whenever you disclose Personal Data on publicly-viewable web pages or portions of our Services (for example, on your profile or on a blog within our Services), that information may be publicly available, collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your profile or what others do with the information you voluntarily disclose.
5. HOW PERSONAL DATA IS USED. We use, allow access to, or disclose the Subscriber’s Personal Data to third parties for following purposes:
6. WITH WHOM PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED.
(a) IN GENERAL. We never sell or rent your Personal Data. However, we will use or disclose your Personal Data to the extent necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide Services to you (for example, but not limited to payment processing). We also use your Personal Data to carry on our business which includes activities such as replying to inquiries, handling complaints, providing operational notices, and keeping records up-to-date to notify you of technical Services issues, specials, or other related information.
(b) AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW OR BY COURT ORDER. We may disclose your Personal Data to the extent required by law or by court order.
(c) NECESSARY TO PREVENT HARM OR FRAUD. We may disclose your Personal Data to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices, or to prevent a likely threat of physical harm to others or to yourself.
(e) AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS. With appropriate confidentiality agreements in place, your information may be shared with our agents and contractors for the purpose of performing Services for us.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) We exercise ordinary care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided by you. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we use the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. Your personal data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
(b) You also have a significant role in account security. No one can see or edit your Personal Data without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
8. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Data is correct and current. You may review and update this information by logging into your account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your Personal Data.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE POLICY PROTECTION ACT. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, only persons eighteen (18) years of age or older may use our Services. We never collect or maintain Personal Data through our Services from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and our Services are not structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13).
11. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WHIRRU, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and third party information providers (if any) from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of, under, or relating to: any accidental or improper disclosure of Personal Data by us; this Policy; your use, misuse, or inability to use our Services; and any violation by you of this Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Use.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY GENERALLY. WHIRRU shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, collateral, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, or lost profits resulting from or arising out of, under, or relating to: a breach of warranty; any accidental or improper disclosure of Personal Data by us; this Policy; your use, misuse, or inability to use our Services; and any violation by you of this Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Use. You expressly agree that in no event shall WHIRRU be liable to you or any other person for any amounts or damages which exceed the subscription price paid by you to us for use and access to our Services over the six (6) months prior to the initiation of an arbitration action, legal proceeding, or informal customer Services complaint by you or us.
13. MODIFICATIONS. We reserve the right to modify our information collection, use, and disclosure practices in this Policy. If we modify this Policy, it will be posted on our Website, thereby informing Subscribers. If at any point we decide to use or disclose your Personal Data in a manner that deviates from this Policy, then we will notify you in writing, which may or may not be by e-mail. If you object to any modifications to this Policy, then you must discontinue your use of our Services and contact us. We will otherwise use and disclose a Subscriber’s Personal Data in accordance with the Policy that was in effect when such information was collected.
14. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POLICY. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions regarding this Policy you may contact us.